Wednesday 21 March 2012

Wondering Wednesday... Whatever Happened...

to Monday's post, I hear you ask.  Well, it's here.  Apparently, my knack for scheduling (or lack of it) means that it shows up in February... in other words, before I started the blog.  Huh? 

I'd like to thank the seven people who have given me feedback on the blog.  I hope many more of you will follow suit.  I genuinely want this blog to be helpful... if you don't tell me how I'm doing, I can't improve.  You can always email me with questions for Wondering Wednesday here.  Similarly, if you have images you would like to see featured on Photo Friday, send them to that address.  You don't have to be a well known quilter, or a teacher, or a writer to do this... just let us see the stuff you've made with these amazing fabrics. 

This is beginning to sound like a begging letter.... and for that, I'm sorry.  But it's hard to give the customers what they need, if they won't talk to you... so how about it?

No comments: