I thought we'd try out a small, fast project, just in case you want to try out the paint splodging technique I used earlier in the week, but don't want to make a larger project. So... I thought I'd continue in the book theme, and make a bookmark to go with the journal. I cut a piece of Lutradur 130 (you could use 100, or even 70, at a pinch), six inches wide and the length of the journal. I then folded it in three equal parts, to make a 2" column. I opened it out again (see picture above) and laid it flat on a piece of scrap board, and added fabric paint, using the method here. The only difference is that I added much more paint this time than I did for the journal cover; you can see that from the image below. Don't go overboard, though, or when you brayer it, the paint will ooze out of the sides and be wasted.
However, until the paint dried, it would not hold together, so I wrapped it in greaseproof paper and put it under a large pile of books for an hour (if you have a book press, that would be ideal). When I brought it back out again, I put it onto the ironing board on another piece of greaseproof paper, pressed one side, turned it over, pressed the second side and left it to dry. This ensured that the paint stuck to itself and to the Lutradur.