Tuesday 17 July 2012

Inspiration Monday



“It's easy to say ''no!'' when there's a deeper ''yes!'' burning inside.”
                                                                             Stephen Covey.


How often have you wanted to say no when people ask you to do things that get in the way of your art?  Why not focus on the art.... 


Stephen Covey died recently, but his management books, such as 'The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People' are as useful for artists as they are for business people. 

2 comments:

DIAN said...

Marion, that quote from Stephen Covey is one I refer to often in my own decision making.

In fact I listened to the "the seven habits..." on cassette tape many years ago and find the guidelines offered are really useful.

I have been known to quote them to my husband who lent me his tapes in the first place.

Thanks for bringing this here.

SHELAGH FOLGATE said...

Hi Marion
Are you okay?, I notice no posts for a while, I do hope everything is alright
Regards
Shelagh
http://shelaghfolgate.blogspot.coma