One of the things about lutradur, and other spunbonded fabrics, is that they don't have a bias edge, as they are not woven. You use the bias edge in wovens to make shaped things like silk flowers, because it is stretchy. That made me wonder about whether I could use lutradur to make flowers with. So... I took a piece of florists wrap, which had little pieces of glitz on it, and coloured it lilac using transfer dyes. I then cut a strip roughly 4" wide, and folded one short edge in on itself, and fused it down (see below). You could do this with both edges, but it's not really necessary.
Now, start with the end which you fused down, and roll it up tightly to create the centre of the flower.
Keep rolling, to make a flower head.
To finish it off, wrap the bottom end of the flower with thread, or take a few stitches through it. If you want to give your rose a stem, then use florists wire to do this, and then tape it with green florists tape. I'm using mine on a hat, so I'm not wiring it.